Thursday, January 10, 2008

Abide With Me - Book Cover Photo

Yeah, I know! I'm a wedding photographer, so what am I doing shooting book covers?

Well, fortunately God has given me a gift, and I'll use it in various ways as opportunities arise.

This particular shoot came about through my good friend, and graphics guru: Peter Gloege of http://www.lookoutdesign.com/.

He is one of the finest book designers in the world, and I knew him when...

The book is about 3 women friends; who are very close and meet frequently at a classic NYC diner. I'll put other book covers on as I am able. Keep checking back!

2 comments:

Lisa Stein said...

Great cover! Love the whole diner look...

John and Kimberly Sanderson said...

Thats a great shot.. makes a perfect book cover. Lots of wedding photographers shoot other stuff. Changes things up a bit.

About Me

My photo
St. Cloud, Mid West, United States