Friday, January 11, 2008

Two More Book Covers


I have had the privilege of photographing a few different book covers. The Slow Way Home - published by Harper Collins which was well received by the public. I used my son, Kristopher as the model. He was exactly what the designer was looking for. It was the easiest $50 he ever made.
I was very excited and honored to be asked to create a photograph for TV Legend Andy Griffith.
My family & I own quite a few of the "Andy Griffith show" DVDs. We've spent many a night laughing at the antics of Sheriff Andy Taylor (Griffith) & his side-kick Deputy Barney Phife (Don Knotts).
Although I only photographed the center Christmas scene, I was thrilled to have my name associated with the book.
The Christmas Guest was published
by J. Countryman. They forgot to give me a photo credit, but hey... it's Andy Griffith.

2 comments:

Renee Marquis said...

Oh, Wow.... way to go on the book covers.... What an honer!

Tracy & John said...

Great job on the covers! I forget about all the different kinds of photography gigs there are.

About Me

My photo
St. Cloud, Mid West, United States