Sunday, February 17, 2008

Finally My NEW Web Site - click here



Well, after months of planning and thinking and deliberation - I have finally launched my Website. All good things come to those who wait.

I am very excited at the results. Often things look good in our minds but not so much in reality. This outcome is the opposite. I'm thrilled. Really!

If you check it out, you'll see more images of the Bride in Red, and many other images of many other people. You'll hear some funky music, which you can shut off if it drives you crazy. I love photography sites with music. My sister-in-law, Mary on the other hand hates them.

Thank God we are all different. I may post more images of Ashley in her RED wedding gown - if I get enough requests. What a cool Christmas wedding!

Check it out Baby!

3 comments:

Christine Gacharna said...

I definitely want to see more images of the red wedding gown! what luck to get such a unique bride! :)

Laura Kay Photography said...

fab red wedding gown! amazing light! good job!!!!

-laura

Renee Marquis said...

OH, I am loving this image! I also would love to see more of this bride and her red gown!

About Me

My photo
St. Cloud, Mid West, United States